Saturday 31 December 2011

2012

As i sit here on New Years Eve and create my new blog there are a thousand thoughts racing through my mind: What are my resolutions? I've thought of so many that i should narrow them down to a few. How many blogs have i made? Seriously, i have tons! I really have to pee (-.-). What are my plans for tomorrow? I wonder how my friends are, i miss them. Seriously going to wet myself. What kind of blog am i going to make? I've made all sorts and fail to post in them all. I don't want to celebrate a new year without my puppies. Is the world really going to end in 2012? Only 20 more days until i see my cousins after 7 years! Yeah, that's pretty much it!
Now, I don't have all the answers to my questions but i'll do what i can:
I still don't know how many blogs i've made haha.
I went :P
No plans for tomorrow, ahhh the benefits of living in the moment(:
My friends seem to be doing well. [fb lurked]
I'm not really sure what kind of blog i'm going to do yet, i'll just see what happens!
Well i always have their pictures, videos, and memories by my side even when they're not there.
Nah, Nasa said it won't. I believe Nasa!

As for my resolutions i've resolved to:
Workout more. I NEED the perfect bikini body. If Gisele can have it... SO. CAN. I!
GROW. If Gisele can be tall, SO. CAN. I! Bahaha [joking!]
Live in the moment. Don't plan so much. The best moments in life aren't planned!
Smile more! Blank expressions are hot in a photoshoot but not in the school hallways... some find it intimidating.
KEEP UP WITH THIS BLOG! For goshsakes there has to be a limit.
Keep in touch with my cali friends. They were there for me, be there for them.
Get back into Krav Maga and Kickboxing. "A fighterchick is hot!" -Words of a wise [hot] former instructor of mine ;)
Don't forget about my dreams. Work towards them at all costs!

So for those who are celebrating the new year with a big bang, a hangover, your family, your friends, your pets, or even alone (:/)... From the bottom of my heart, Happy New Year! It's your year, make the most of it!

[I would just like to let you know that although it says Dec 31, it's actually already 2012 here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment