Monday 2 January 2012

"Style" by Lauren Conrad- Review

Hello,
So as I have finished my new book, I thought I'd review it for you! Here goes:
Upon completion of Style by Lauren Conrad I felt more educated and the urge to overhaul my closet! The books talks about everything from how to shop, what to wear (depending on body type), makeup, hair, closet essentials, how to take good photos, etc. It talks about basically everything to do with your appearance and 'style' (duh, that's the title!). The book is super informative, and offers great pictures and ideas! Lauren proved very knowledgable on the subject of fashion and if you've seen pictures of her from the pap she practices what she preaches! Although we know Lauren in a rich celebrity she doesn't just talk about designer items, but also vintage and stores like Forever21! Also, we all know Lauren as the confident, beautiful celebrity but Lauren shows a different side of herself in the book. She shows the real side of herself when she talks about her insecurities, and how she styles herself and has to worry about repeating outfits. She has the same worries as any other person! I really loved this book, it was incredibly informative and interesting! Well anyways off for now. Wish me luck on my shopping expedition tomorrow!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment