Sunday 1 January 2012

C2M T minus 23 days

Hey there,
So in case you were wondering what "C2M" means, it's "Countdown to Melbourne." Creative, huh? So as part of my countdown until I move to Melbourne i'm going to tell you how i spent my time each day.
Today, was the first day of 2012 and i spent it pretty well.
I slept in, and had a delish breakfast. Then, i went to the beach for a bit. Got my tan on ;) After that my bro and i went down to Westfield for a bit [without realizing most stores would be closed -.-]. We ended up going to 3 stores but i still made two purchases! I'm SUCH a shopaholic. I bought this AMAZING book from Lauren Conrad called "Style," and The Sims 3 Pets! Ahh, i was so happy with my purchases. I ended up getting home to spend the rest of the day alternating between reading my book and playing the sims [Tbh, i spent more time playing the sims :P]. Now it's 11:13pm and i'm watching a kinda creepy show.
Anyways i think i'm going to change the channel and find something good to watch.
Night. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment